Search

Friday, January 6, 2012

Assignment 1

I learned that blogging is a fast growing way to connect with people around the world. I can search for blogs that have my intrests and read what another person has put. I can get a entirely different view on something I know about. Bloggers can find people with similar intrests and have conversations with them or just follow along with what they say if they agree. Blogs can be about any subject you want them to be. You can pour out you thoughts here without fear or most prejudices and you can do so anaonymously if you wish to. There are hardly any restrictions to what you can write about. Since the blogger site has started up millions of people have begun sharing things with one another over the web. A blog is my chance to do the same and communicate my ideas worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment