Search

Friday, January 6, 2012

Assignment 2

During the Wright Brothers Glider assignment I learned many things. I learned new vocabulary such as Pitch, Roll, and Yaw which are all aeronautics terms which involve different axises the plane moves on. I learned that the Wright brothers had to face failures and change their designs the get the perfect glider. I learned that the curved plane wings aren't a new desin upgrade. That the Wright Brothers had to use this method to get and stay airborn. I also learned that their models had the pilot suspended in the middle of the craft, pulling strings to steer the aircraft. The Brothers had to constantly shift and add to their original design to make sure it was capable of flight, going further than the 1903 model.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is well put together. Everything is easy to read and the colors all go well together. I dont think there's nothing that needs to be changed.

    ReplyDelete